Saturday, December 13, 2008

Redecorating



We have been doing alot of updates to our house lately. Last weekend while Christmas shopping I suddenly felt the urge to paint Kaylynn's bedroom. Mind you, I have never painted a room all by myself so I was super excited. I put both kids to bed in Justin's room that night and proceded painting. I didnt get finished with it until almost 3am. I felt like Martha Stewart! I didn't do too bad if I do say so myself!

Then yesterday Tyler got the urge to paint the upstairs bathroom. He told me he was going to do it in a deep burgundy type color but when I got home I was pretty shocked! Man is it red! Still looks better than "Handprint White". Gonna take some getting used to though! Gotta buy a new shower curtain and rug now...

No comments:

Post a Comment