Friday, December 19, 2008

Kaylynn's Kindergarten christmas Program




Last night Kaylynn had her Kindergarten Christmas program at her school. Papa, Ba, Justin and I attended. It was packed! She did a great job! I wish I would have had an actual video camera but I took some video on my digital camera. I will ask Santa for one next year! After the show, Papa and Ba took us out for ice cream at McDonalds in Jordan. The kids had a great time playing in the PlayPlace, especially when I went in with them to show them how to get to the "big pink slide". They were not too thrilled though when we had to leave and they put on quite a scene in the middle of McDonalds.

If you can't find her in the middle picture, she is in the middle right below the boy in the red shirt with the horizontal stripe.

1 comment: