Monday, June 1, 2009

Its been a while







Its been a while since I've been on here, and even longer since I've posted anything. Here's whats goin on at our house: Today is Justin's birthday! The big 4! I can't believe he is that old already! One more year then he's off to kindergarten....



This is Kaylynn's last week of school. Its amazing how much she has learned over these past 9 months of kindergarten. She is an awesome reader! Her teacher even commented on how fast she is at reading and how quickly she picks up on things. The other kids in her class even ask her for help with math problems. She must get the good math gene from dad because I am horrible with math!



Last Saturday Kaylynn and I went to Tae Kwon Do/Self Defense class. It was SO much fun! Kaylynn was pretty nervous at first and was a bit too giggly, but after a few minutes she was kickin butt! It was a really nice class and the instructor was really good. He taught the kids about goal-setting, being respectful, confidence, etc. Not to mention how to do a round kick! I strongly recommend anyone taking your kids, or yourself, to one of these classes. After we got home Kaylynn was teaching Justin how to do blocks, how to get away if someone is trying to take you, and how to bow and say "yes sir". I am pretty sure both my kids are getting signed up for these classes full time.



No comments:

Post a Comment